Thursday 31 March 2011

this is my family...

 holiday with grandma at kampong. i wonder if she is not here 1 day,i think i lose half of my half soul brcoz she have tell and teach me the real thg about life. now she hardly to see and hear ppl. love u nenek!!!
christmas 2010 with frens in church..this is only few. if i upload all pix of them,i think this blog will MUNTAH bcos byk sgt.hehehehe...
 when i saw this pix,,it remind me the day my grandpa left from this world. it was our big loss. that time was my 1st time saw my papak crying..i knew papak love his late father so much even he didnt show it.. lelaki kan? huhu..may God bless ur soul grandpa..
 who said our family not sporting? sporting glerrr tau.. this pix taken in paragon..a nie club. wuuuu...
with cuzzy and siblings..mabuk time!
 whos this???? hehehe..
the outsider who grab my love and soul..now he is 'insider'. lalalalalala~~~
 garang kan? but i know deep inside him,he is an ordinary father who love his family.dalam diam bha tu...
 my SUPERWOMAN in my life..the word have describe who she is.i cant live without her..pls dont take away from me.
THIS MY SIBLINGS YANG CRAZY LIKE ME... ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment